1. Stop thinking so much and so hard about yourself. Think more about others and see what happens.
2. Pain can be good. It can lead you exactly where you need to go.
3. The more you trust, the better it is.
4. Ask for what you want. Everything’s better when you do.
5. “Perfect for you” isn’t the same thing as “perfect,” and vice versa.
6. People always reveal themselves if you let them, for good or ill.
7. The good stuff always happens when you take risks and stop hiding.
8. Shame is another way of hiding.
9. Did that really hurt or did you think it would? They aren’t the same thing. One is real. The other is you trying to control everything.
10. You don’t need to control everything.
11. Unless you really DO need to control everything, in which case, falling in love is probably going to surprise the hell out of you.
12. You’ll be amazed how much you can take, if you really want to.
13. Likeminded people are one of life’s best gift.
14. Communication is everything.
15. Be who you are, whoever you are. Because the people who unhesitatingly love the real you are worth however scary it is to show yourself.
Conclusion: You should probably read more erotica.